It is used on the client side for its behaviour with the help of a third-party library (, and ).
It’s used on web applications such as Shopping websites, , , , and so many sites.
1. It reduces the repetition of a specific string or variable.
4. you can use it to edit, create, and delete text on your HTML page.
5. Styling of the web is included, changing colour size and can implement font.
6. Store valuable values inside variables that you can reuse; with the object and array, you can save multiple variables/strings in a single name.
How to Get Started And Tools to Have
1. Brief knowledge of HTML.
2. Brief knowledge of CSS.
A text editor is any computer program that enables users to create, change, edit, open, and view plain text files, but the essential developer tools such as , , , and required to build and test software are omitted.
With an IDE, a team of developers can work on modules of programs simultaneously on the same project, and it is a preferred working environment for developers.
Once fully mastered, programmers can effectively work on both the client-side (front-end) and server-side (back-end).
- Udemy is an online learning platform that students worldwide visit to learn business and tech skills based on their preferred topics. Materials in videos, PDFs, source codes, and audio are available for students. Free courses are available, and when subscribed to a plan, you get unlimited content.
It is an online training course mostly for IT administrators and software developers. It is among the top websites for programming and web development due to its well-organised learning structure and curriculum. It keeps you up-to-date on the current and recent framework needed for your portfolio.
It is an online environment where students can learn skills like , , , , etc. Where appointed hours are provided for a course per week, after completing a course, an exam is taken to issue a certificate for the course learned.
- Freecodecamp is an online community forum, online publications, and local organizations that intend to make learning web development accessible to anyone regardless of geographical location, where thousands of attractive codes, videos, and articles are made available. Upon completing the project tasks assigned to them, they will be given an assessment on web applications to test their performance practically.
- xample, , , , , , , , , and , as well as and , which are free.
- Freecodecamp, Codecademy, and Coursera are free, while Udemy and Pluralsight have paid plans, and they usually start in a way to carry you along; even when you arrive at the complex side, it will be easy to comprehend.
You can take advantage of online courses available on the internet to get started. We hope this information has given you an idea of this fantastic field. Now it’s your turn.
Read more articles here